The BodyTalk system utilizes the innate guiding
BodyTalk incorporates a comprehensive system of non-invasive techniques designed to enable people to live their lives to their potential. It incorporates state-of-the-art science and philosophy to help the body unlearn the habits, beliefs, biochemical pathways and postural patterns that are restricting the healthy functioning of the body-mind complex. BodyTalk is consciousness-based healthcare in so much as it acknowledges that the innate intelligence of the body can be utilized, through trained and structured intuitive communication, to guide the practitioner toward the best combinations of modalities to bring about positive wellbeing and lifestyle changes.
The body is a dynamic, interactive, interdependent network of energy matrixes, consciousness
- Non-invasive, safe and bridges the gap between Western medicine, alternative modalities and the energy medicine of the future
- A system that facilitates the
bodymind’swellbeing through enhanced communications.
- A system that induces the body’s own innate restorative powers, and, thus, it does not address disease symptomatically.
- Defined by several levels of application, for use by the
lay personto the medical specialist, that meet the needs of those who wish to help themselves and/or others regain and retain a healthier balance within body, mind andspirit.
- The revolutionary application of practical, effective techniques that
hasbrought its unprecedented success around the world.
- DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SEEK THE HELP OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY.
BodyTalk is a noninvasive modality for locating and reconnecting weakened or broken lines of communication. This is accomplished through a form of neuromuscular biofeedback. Relying on the guidance of the body’s natural wisdom, the BodyTalk practitioner asks the body a series of “yes” or “no” questions and receives answers from the body about the sequence for
BodyTalk is not a modality for diagnosing or treating specific elements although clinical experience has shown that once the body’s overall systems
The BodyTalk practitioner does not diagnose disease or perform massage, manipulations, needling/injections. The BodyTalk practitioner does not prescribe diets, herbs, supplements or medications.
BODYTALK DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SEEK THE HELP OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY.
By having a BodyTalk, Life Coaching or Guided Meditation done with Deb Luiken, you understand the above and understand that results vary by individual.
Posted February 2nd, 2019